We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned or linked to in this post.
Nutella fudge is a delicious dessert that combines the creamy richness of fudge with the nutty flavor of Nutella. It is quick and easy to make and tastes amazing.
IN A HURRY? CLICK ON THESE LINKS TO TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.
What is Nutella?
Nutella is a popular brand of sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread that was first introduced in Italy in the 1960s. It is made with a blend of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk, sugar, and cocoa powder, and has a smooth and creamy texture. Nutella has become a beloved ingredient in many dessert recipes, and is also commonly spread on toast or used as a dip for fruit. It is available in many countries around the world and has gained a cult-like following among its fans.
Why You Will Love This Recipe For Nutella Fudge
- Easy to make
- Needs no special equipment
- Requires few ingredients
- It is a great dessert for special occasions, parties, or just as a sweet treat to enjoy with family and friends.
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe
- Leave out the sea salt for a pure chocolate hazelnut flavor.
- Substitute another extract for the vanilla if you like, such as rum, maple or orange.
- Add in some shredded coconut to the fudge,
- Add in chopped walnuts or pecans for texture and crunch.
- Try some orange extract combined with orange zest.
- About a 1/8 teaspoon of instant coffee or espresso powder added in will give you a deliightful mocha flavor.
What to Serve With Nutella Fudge
Nutella fudge is a rich and sweet dessert, so it pairs well with foods that have a contrasting flavor or texture. Here are some ideas for what to serve with Nutella fudge:
- Fresh fruit: Serve slices of strawberries, bananas, or raspberries on the side. The tartness of the fruit provides a nice contrast to the sweetness of the fudge.
- Whipped cream: A dollop of whipped cream on top of the fudge is a classic pairing. It adds a light and airy texture that balances out the dense fudge. You can even make your own Homemade Whipped Cream.
- Coffee or tea: A cup of coffee or tea is a great way to balance out the sweetness of the fudge. The bitterness of the coffee or tea can help to cut through the richness of the fudge.
- Ice cream: A scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream on top of the fudge is a decadent treat. The coldness of the ice cream contrasts with the warm fudge, and the creamy texture complements the fudgy texture. Try a homemade icecream such as Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Hot Chocolate: You can never have too much chocolate!
What are the ingredients in Nutella Hazelnut Spread?
Sugar, palm oil, Hazelnuts, skimmed milk powder, cocoa, lecithin,vanillin
What are the uses for Nutella?
Nutella is commonly used as a topping on pancakes, waffles, toast, muffins or ice cream. It is also used in recipes for fudge, brownies, pies and cookes.
How to Make Easy Nutella Fudge
- Butter your pan and line with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Top with sea salt if desired and chill for 1 more hour.
- Slice and serve.
Find the measurements and full recipe below!Jump to Recipe
Easy Nutella Fudge
- 8×8 inch pan
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces chocolate chips (can use dark or milk chocolate)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sea Salt Flakes (optional, to sprinkle on top)
- Butteran 8×8 pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl melt the chocolate chips in the microwave with the butter, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out evenly.
- Chill the fudge for one hour.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes if desired then chill for an additional hour.
- Lift out of pan and use a knife dipped in warm water to slice.
- Serve, share, and enjoy!
If you’re not using WP Recipe Maker for your Recipes, then you’ll want to remove the shortcode above.