We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned or linked to in this post.
Savor the taste of a light, sweet confection with this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. It’s the perfect snack for any peanut butter lover!
Have you always been a huge fan of fudge? If so, you’re in luck because now you can learn how to make it yourself. And believe it or not, it’s much easier than most realize. With this recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge, which only requires four ingredients that you probably already have at home, you can make something magnificent that everyone in your home will enjoy. This fudge has the perfect sweet taste with hints of vanilla and peanut butter, sure to put a smile on your face each time you take a bite.
If you are a true peanut butter fan, try our Homemade Amish Peanut Butter Spread with Cinnamon Sugar Pita Crisps. Or for more delicious snack recipes, try our Easy Homemade Marshmallows in 7 Steps or Fun And Yummy Cookie Monster Cookies.
IN A HURRY? CLICK ON THESE LINKS TO TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.
Why This Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Works
- This Peanut Butter Fudge is the kind of quick snack you can enjoy at home or on the go.
- If you’re a peanut butter lover, you’re going to enjoy having access to this flavorful, creamy treat!
- It’s not hard to prepare this fudge from scratch. You can easily assemble it and enjoy as much of it as you’d like!
- Only 4 ingredients. You will probably have them on hand.
Ingredients you’ll need
To get started making this recipe, you’ll first want to gather all your ingredients first. Get the full recipe in the recipe card below.
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe
Yep, with just four ingredients, you can make Peanut Butter Fudge in your kitchen instead of going out and buying it from a store! It will taste even better and be way fresher when you’re making it from scratch. I also like to add peanut butter chips to make the recipe even more delicious from time to time. The peanut butter flavor in this fudge is immaculate.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Melt peanut butter and butter over medium heat.
Step 2: Add in powdered sugar.
Step 3: Stir until thickened and smooth.
Step 4: Press mixed peanut butter fudge into greased pan.
Step 5: Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Can you believe just how easy that was?
Recipe Notes and Suggestions for Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- If you’re a fan of nuts, you can always add some chopped macadamia nuts, walnuts, or peanuts into your batter.
- Feel free to toss some sprinkles on top of your Peanut Butter Fudge to add a special touch to this confection.
- You can add a little brown sugar or marshmallow cream to this peanut butter mixture to make it even more delicious. It’s the perfect treat for the holiday season or just every day!
- I like to add some chocolate chips into the fudge sometimes or drizzle a bit of melted chocolate over the top.
What to Serve With This Incredible Creamy Fudge
Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- sauce pan
- 9×9 inch pan
- 2 cups butter
- 7 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Place butter and peanut butter into a sauce pan. Bring to medium heat and whisk until peanut butter and butter is melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in vanilla.
- Whisking well add powedered sugar. Switch to a spoon and keep mixing. This will be tough.
- Once the fudge is smooth and no pockets of sugar are visible then the fudge is ready to add to the pan.
- In a 9×9 pan, scoop the fudge ball into the pan. Flatten with clean hands. Then smooth the surface with a cake spatula or butter knife.
- Place the fudge in the fridge for about two hours or till set. Once set pull out and cut into squares.